Refund PolicyAugust 15, 2022 2022-08-15 5:03
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We understand that there are risks and uncertainties involved in online shopping, so we will gladly accept refunds and exchanges on our products. All we ask is that returned items must be clean, and returned with its original packaging. Shipping costs are non-refundable and you are responsible for return shipping costs, unless we made a mistake with your order or there is a defect in the product.
If you created an account during checkout, please login to your account and click on View Completed Orders. You will be able to request a return from there. Return requests must be made within 15 days of delivery.
- Contact our customer service within 15 days of receiving your order to let us know you will be making a return.
- We will give you a Return Authorization Number and Address. Please write this number on the outside of your shipping box and address.You may use any shipper you like, but we recommend purchasing tracking and insurance. Insurance protects you in case the items are damaged or lost in transit. Unfortunately, we are only able to issue a return label if an item arrived damaged or an incorrect item was shipped.
- Carefully package the items in the original shipping box or any suitable shipping carton. IMPORTANT: Make sure the items are packaged similar to the way you received them. Items must be received in resalable condition for a refund.
- Once we receive your Return package, we will issue you a refund or store credit for the price of the products you returned (including tax, if any).
- Shipping Cost is not refundable unless you are returning an item because it arrived damaged or an incorrect item was shipped. In these two cases, we will also refund the shipping costs to return the item.
Please allow up to 14 days for us to receive and process your refund. It may take one or two billing cycles until the credit appears on your bank statement. This time depends on the policies and procedures set by your credit card company.